The ICEM2019 workshop is to encourage in-depth discussion of various issues and to provide opportunities for individuals or groups to bring a range of participants to focus on specific areas.
• To register the workshop, all participants need to register ICEM2019 conference first.
• All workshops are requiring minimum person and if it is not reached after the early-bird registration deadline (March 31, 2019), workshops can be cancelled with notice to participants.
• The registration fee of cancelled workshop will be refund at the on-site registration desk.
• If participants need to modify the workshop, contact to secretariat (email@example.com).
• Marked * workshops will not be held at the COEX. Transportation will be organized and the specific location will be notified soon.
|June 10 (Mon)|
|14:00-18:00||Echocardiography for Acute Coronary Syndrome : Beyond Basics||English||300|
|14:00-18:00||Lung Ultrasound in Emergency Department||English||301AB|
|June 11 (Tue)|
|09:00-18:00||Critical Care Transport||Korean||300|
|09:00-18:00||Pediatric Emergency Ultrasound||English||308A|
|09:00-18:00||Sonographic Evaluation of Aetiology for Respiratory Difficulty, Chest pain, or Hypotension (SEARCH)||English||308BC|
|09:00-18:00||How To Do Emergency Medicine Research||English||317B|
|09:00-18:00||SafeER PSA Procedural Sedation and Analgesia for Emergency Physicians||English||317C|
|09:00-18:00||EMS Medical Director||English||318BC|
|09:00-18:00||Post-Cardiac Arrest Care and Targeted Temperature Management (TTM) for Hospital Providers||English||The Catholic University of Korea START Center for Medical Simulation|
|14:00-18:00||Asian Excellence in Prehospital Injury Care Traumatic Brain Injury||English||301|
|14:00-18:00||Endovascular Training for Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (ET-REBOA) Course||English||307A|
|14:00-18:00||Transition to Paramedic Practice||Korean||307B|
|14:00-18:00||Therapeutic Injections for Pain Management||English||307C|
*June 11(Tue) 09:00-18:00 / The Catholic University